Zunerama logo   
News: Have you seen our Zune Buyer's Guide?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2013, 11:46:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Guide giveaway: Win a 16GB flash Zune player!!  (Read 75180 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Re: Zune Guide giveaway: Win a 16GB flash Zune player!!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 09:16:17 AM »

Quote from: coot66 on November 10, 2008, 09:03:34 AM
Great job, Harvey! The guide looks great and will be a big help to new Zuners! I actually liked the ads- I didn't know about some of the new cases offered and it was cool to see them integrated with the guide. One minor suggestion- could you edit the picture on page 30 to not have underlined spelling errors for words like Zune and iTunes in the comparison chart? Otherwise, well done!

-The Editing Coot66

Good catch! Thanks, coot. I also noticed that that chart needs to be updated with battery life specs. I'll take care of those squiggles at that time..!!  - Harvey

michaelst
zune dog

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »

Nice guide, well organized.
scorey00
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »

great guide, i read it from begining to end today.
i learned something new - 1) how to restore content from marketplace, and 2) that i still want a zk500   Cheesy

CapriZero
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »

I really liked the guide, found a lot of useful tips, and links to interesting sites and posts with relevant information that for some reason I've missed. Congratulations on the great job!

OutOfMemory
zune-ologist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »

Love the guide!  There are some beautiful cases in there thats gonna wind up on my christmas list  Smiley

therealmorris
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 10:18:53 AM »

Zune guide gets my seal of approval Smiley
I liked the accessory reviews and comparisons, thanks!
shadowmaster
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 10:27:42 AM »

thx for the guide it was interesting and i learned about somethings that i haven't seen before
and thanks for that comparisons now i have got a good answer for my friends who are asking me what is the difference about that two things o.o they think that mine is a ipod fake(i got a zune 80gb)
tbird
zune rockstar

Enjoying the space of the 120

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

Good job! Really could have used something like this about a year and a half ago!

Tagg67
zune dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »

I am new to the world of the Microsoft Zune and the 2009 Guide really gave me some good information on the Zune, as well as different vendors who make products for the Zune.

Thank you very much.

Tagg67
nemowolf
zune dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »

First thing is that this is definitely not printer friendly, lots of black and colors with almost no white space.  While great for screen viewing, this would be a tough sell for me to consider printing in color and B/W would just kill the feel.

Lots of info packed with active links = awesome.
gljvd
zune master

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »

wow good job guys. Going to have to go into it a bit more but so far it looks amazing. Bravo !

[
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »

^  Yes, this 2009 Zune Guide is really designed solely to be viewed as a PDF on your PC.

I am thinking that for next year, I need to prepare a printable version of it.

Thank you for that feedback!

vuurflits
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »

I very much like the idea of a zune guide, which is helpful for zuners espacially if they are new to the social.
The adds blend in nice with the content and are in some ways even an extention of that content for example with the page about gift adviece for guys the next page shows an ad for incipio's dermashot.
The pictures however could be in a better resolution, not that it did bother me much but it is a point.
Laike
zune commando

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »

Great Zune guide, it was nice to see a good amount of information packed in there. I think some of the graphics especially for the ad's could have been tightened up alot. Some of them looked like they were thrown together in 2 minutes with MS Paint (well, I'm exaggerating a little, but only a little) and the Zune Tip graphic could have been done a little better. I felt it detracted from the over all professional feel of the guide.  I would have also liked to see some more advanced stuff like loading XNA games on your zune or some reviews of the available games out there. Also more product reviews would be great. I think it'd be very cool to also add a few quotes from Zunerama members about the products in the guide. Also, another big thing I was a little disappointed about was the lack of round up or reviews about ear buds and headphones. I think it's a pretty important topic for zunes and I would be thrilled to see some sort of Earbud/headphone round up next guide as part of the buying guide. Another thing I think it'd be great to see is a list of items you'd suggest to for a new zuner to pick up. I loved the idea of the shopping guide for him, her, and the kids, but I think it could be expanded on a lot more. But all in all, a great start for the 2009 Zune guide!

+1 for the I'll stop kissing girls if Zune Marketplace stops suggesting the song club
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »

Excellent feedback! Those are great suggestions. Thank you!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List