Zunerama logo   
News: Read the latest in our Zune blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2013, 10:09:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune Guide giveaway: Win a 16GB flash Zune player!!  (Read 75178 times)
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
Zune Guide giveaway: Win a 16GB flash Zune player!!
« on: November 10, 2008, 01:38:14 AM »

In concert with our release of the 2009 Zune Guide - which you can download for free here - we are giving away two 16GB Zune players!

This is the high-end in the Zune line-up of compact players. It holds 4,000 songs, 25,000 pictures, or 50 hours of video. It's perfect for working out or when you're on-the-go. Mine has at least 50,000 air miles on it already, and has been a great traveling companion.

Like all Zune players, it comes with a built-in FM tuner, and innovative wireless features. You can sync wirelessly to your PC, browse and shop Zune Marketplace from hotspot locations, and trade song samples with other Zune owners.

Add to that the touch-sensitive Zune Pad, and the powerful Zune 3.0 software - and you have a great experience waiting to happen.

How to enter

This contest is open only to people who have downloaded the 2009 Zune Guide. (Get your free download now.)

To enter, you'll need to do *both* of the following:

1. Post a reply to this thread, with your feedback on our 2009 Zune Guide, and...

2. Click here to send a Personal Message (PM) to forum member "zune-guide". In that message, indicate which advertiser has an ad on page 42 of the Zune Guide.

Rules: Multiple entries are okay - we really want to get your comments on the Guide! (Don't worry, we will de-duplicate entries for the drawing.) We will email the winners, and you must respond to the winner announcement within 10 days. Open to any residents of the planet Earth; we'll ship to ya and we'll pay for shipping.

Privacy Policy: We don't distribute your email addresses, or the shipping addresses of our winners. We only use your shipping address to ship your winnings to you!

WINNERS:
February 15, 2009:  Darkecho
July 21, 2009:  DanWC

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 08:42:35 PM by Zunerama Ed. » Logged

rpm17
zune n00bie

View Profile
Re: Zune Guide giveaway: Win a 16GB flash Zune player!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:11:10 AM »

First!... Like it for the most part, but can't say I'm a fan of the yellow letters and green background.  Also, maybe add a few more  pictures?  It's good  for the most part,  but  some chunks are still a little text-heavy
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 02:21:17 AM »

Thanks for that feedback. Want to apply what I've learned this year, to make next year's a better product.

pittaman
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 02:58:12 AM »

Guide looks fantastic! You even got relevant ads that are clickable to the website... very cool!
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 03:19:09 AM »

^ Thank you! Appreciate the feedback.

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 03:20:14 AM »

Quote from: rpm17 on November 10, 2008, 02:11:10 AM
First!... Like it for the most part, but can't say I'm a fan of the yellow letters and green background.  Also, maybe add a few more  pictures?  It's good  for the most part,  but  some chunks are still a little text-heavy

I have to agree on the green background - I just re-generated the guide with a black background and it looks much better. So anybody who downloads it from this point forward will get the black background.

Flyntus
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 05:41:23 AM »

I love the guide. It will be very useful. However, my color printer cartridges loves it even more Smiley

jaxim
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 06:22:05 AM »

The guide seems so professional. I like the look of it. The content is great!
Crown Prince
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 06:58:36 AM »

Cool guide. It has a lot of helpful tips.

B-Rad
zune dog

I know you are but what am I?

261651815 gockenbr@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 07:17:02 AM »

Overall a very complete and informative guide. I do agree that it is a printer toner hog with the black background but in this digital age who prints anyways, right?

fcg1502
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 07:41:22 AM »

Very nice guide, especially for someone like myself who doesn't have a Zune yet.  Seeing all these tips and tricks in one place gives me yet another reason to get a Zune.  Thanks for creating it!
rbaxter
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 07:41:33 AM »

Guide is awesome!  Glad to finally have something in writing that I can refer back to. Cheesy
gchehade
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:47 AM »

I've just started to read it and it's looking good! Very useful. I've actually find out a lot of tricks to get the best of my zune.

Thanks guys
coot66
Global Moderator
zune master

The Coot King

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 09:03:34 AM »

Great job, Harvey! The guide looks great and will be a big help to new Zuners! I actually liked the ads- I didn't know about some of the new cases offered and it was cool to see them integrated with the guide. One minor suggestion- could you edit the picture on page 30 to not have underlined spelling errors for words like Zune and iTunes in the comparison chart? Otherwise, well done!

-The Editing Coot66

Retired Zune Master/Ambassador. Zune Enthusiast. Zunerama Moderator.

Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 09:14:23 AM »

Quote from: Flyntus on November 10, 2008, 05:41:23 AM
I love the guide. It will be very useful. However, my color printer cartridges loves it even more Smiley

Oh yes - please don't print the guide - it's not designed for that. That black background will eat up your ink!!

It's better viewed online.

Thanks for your comment!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List