Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2007, 02:55:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderators: Zunerama Ed., pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print
Author Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune  (Read 12749 times)
diveatlas
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »

This is more of a Microsoft strategy wish.

Why do they have Zune software, Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center?  Just concentrate on making one software do everything.  Combine all three teams into one unit, and stop wasting company resources on poor strategy.
rakka981
zune dog

amy9813
View Profile Email
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2007, 04:35:56 PM »

1.jpop music
2.anime downloads
3.more memory
4.more colors to choose from
5. comes with free anime shows music and wallpaper already downloaded.
6. anime sountracks.

rakka estrada
rerush
zune dog

View Profile Email
« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »

harvey - I've had this complaint for awhile and can't believe I haven't posted it yet. I hate that when you sort by artist in the software that it does it by album artist but it's not the same on the zune firmware. There needs to be a way to sort by album artist. I think this is of a very high priority, it's an oxymoron.
Lusiphur220
lil zuner

Lusiphur220@Msn.com Lusiphur220
View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2007, 12:32:58 PM »

There's just so many wishes for the current zune, but seeing as this will be for the better:

1. Divx format
2. Static Discharge protection of some sort

archive
lil zuner

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2007, 01:10:30 PM »

I am so unbelievably happy that they are including podcast support in the new firmware update!
amyjones09
zune n00bie

View Profile Email
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2007, 04:58:22 PM »

so zune is only a flash drive player?
chrisguy
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Microsoft, if you're reading this... can the new firmware please include:

• Ability to rearrange (not shuffle) current play queue from within the player

• ebook support (.txt, .pdf, .lit, etc.)

• Clock functions (onscreen clock display, sleep timer, alarm clock)

• Native .avi support (DIVX and XVID codecs) - no transcoding!

• Ability to delete files from within player

Please...pretty please?
    thenumberdevil
    zune master

View Profile
    « Reply #217 on: October 05, 2007, 10:22:18 AM »

so zune is only a flash drive player?

Zune 30 ... v1.0 ... 30GB HDD player
    Zune 4 ... v2.0 ... 4GB Flash player
    Zune 8 ... v2.0 ... 8GB Flash player
    Zune 80 ... v2.0 ... 80GB HDD player
    jaxim
    zune dog

View Profile Email
    « Reply #218 on: October 06, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »

Here's my wishlist:

1) I'd like to bookmark a MP3 file even if it's not categorized as a podcast.

2) Ability to modify the meta tags of your videos so you can categorize  them. For example, I'd like to categorize a video as a  movie or music video all within the Zune software and NOT have to do this using 3rd party software.

3) Extras. i.e. games, contacts, notes, pdf reader, etc?

4) Ability to finally delete files from the Zune w/o the need to use our computer to delete stuff from the Zune

5) Use the Zune as an external storage space: i.e. plug-n-play style?

6) Ability to zoom more than once into a photo. Would be great for maps. Especially a NYC subway map.

7) Audible support. I hope MS and audible have reached an agreement by November

Cool Video thumbnails.
    Looking at the many videos floating around showcasing the the new Zune UI, I noticed that this is indeed one of the new features!! :-)

9) Dynamic playlists on the Zune: i.e. "Most Played"

10) View photos by tags.

11) Auto Media Center recorded TV Zune conversion. I'd like to schedule all my recorded TV to be converted into Zune compatible videos as soon as the program is done recorded. This way I don't have to wait for the conversion to occur when I sync my recorded TV to my Zune for the first time.

12) Enable optional audio alerts when a fellow zuner wishes to send you something. Would promote the social. This way you don't have to be looking at the screen to know someone is trying to send something to you. You can enable audible alerts to let you know when someone is trying to send you something.

13) Ability to cross fade your music so it sounds like a radio station - like how Windows Media Player can do?

14) Ability to have the flash Zune players to communicate with Nike+, just like how the iPod Nanos can.
    MrJoe
    zune-ologist

View Profile Email
    « Reply #219 on: October 06, 2007, 11:50:47 AM »

Here's something that I didn't see on the board that I think would be great:  AM radio!  It's generally not good for music, but it is good for listening to the game, the news, talk shows, and radio skits. 

An e-book reader would be excellent as well!  The screen is big enough for it, I think.
    Will Da Zuner
    zune-ologist

Australian Zuner

elijah_16@hotmail.com
    View Profile
    « Reply #220 on: October 12, 2007, 02:15:54 AM »

I would like one of those world time things when you can select a city and know the time there i use that kinda stuff quite a lot being from australia

zuneblack
    zune-ologist

Mglupo@aol.com
    View Profile Email
    « Reply #221 on: October 12, 2007, 03:38:19 AM »

New Zune will have no clock... Sad

Xbox 360 Gamertag: SirupyCub
    JIGGY24
    zune commando

View Profile
    « Reply #222 on: October 12, 2007, 04:36:39 AM »

New Zune will have no clock... Sad

stop crying, or buy a ipod

The new zune 3 will have a OLED SCREEN!!!!,, I wish Smiley
    xboxlive88
    lil zuner

View Profile
    « Reply #223 on: October 12, 2007, 10:30:17 AM »

We dont need no stinkin clock on a Mp3 Player. They need to put movies in the Market Place
    thenumberdevil
    zune master

View Profile
    « Reply #224 on: October 12, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »

We dont need no stinkin clock on a Mp3 Player. They need to put movies in the Market Place

While I agree with your sentiments (and many others here don't care about the CLOCK)

... Please stop using "We" ... use "I" because you can't and don't represent all of us ... gives you more credibility and less arguments ...

[I know I'm ranting ... it's not about you specifically xboxlive88 ... I'm just tired of being used by everyone who claims to represent us all]
    Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print 
    Zunerama Forum  |  Zune Boards  |  General Discussions (Moderators: Zunerama Ed., pulse, Jander)  |  Topic: Our Wishlists for Zune « previous next »
    Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans