Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 05:42:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Zunerama Forum  |  Not Zune-Related  |  Digital Media Player board (Moderator: nymbis)  |  Topic: Creative Mp3/ Video Players Topic « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Creative Mp3/ Video Players Topic  (Read 1322 times)
nymbis
zune commando

View Profile Email
Creative Mp3/ Video Players Topic
« on: November 25, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »

Welcome to the Creative Mp3/ Video players topic. This is where you can rant and rave about the newest Creative product. Please keep this board stricly Creative Products. Also, plese keep it clean and repsectful.  Thanks and Enjoy!
aaron00lee
zune rockstar

Zune, School and Fun...my life in a nutshell

aaron00lee
View Profile
Re: Creative Mp3/ Video Players Topic
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 07:29:26 AM »

aye aye captain nymbis

TheHearse
lil zuner

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »

Actually had a Creative Zen Micro I was using before I got my Zune.  Was very satisfied and wouldn't have given it up if it weren't for the Zune
Deeno13
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »

Creative Zen Micros are the best 5gb-10gb players out there. End of story.
Erie_Von
zune n00bie

Billy Idol Fan

erie_von@hotmail.com AaronVon69
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »

ehh, I had a Zen micro once, It lasted me about 6 months, then it shorted out... now it wont even turn on... which is why I purchased a Zune

Its a nice day to... Start Again!
Color_Deaf
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »

I agree with Deeno. The Zen Micros are the best smaller capacity mp3 players. I've had an original iPod, ipod nano, ipod video, and two zens, and, with the exception of the ipod video, The zens were far better than any of the other MP3 players I've owned.
rj1790
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »

I saw the Vison M for the first time yesterday and I have to say its not good looking but has lots of compatible formats.
AK Water
zune rockstar

iPod Owner, Zune Admirer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:16:16 AM »

Yeah I gotta agree the Vision:M is a big ugly device (bigger than Zune), but it supports a crap load of formats, and has lots of features.

If you told me in 2001 that Apple and Microsoft where gonna be number 1 and 2 in this market by 2007, I probably would have called you crazy. 
SyntheticMass
zune-ologist

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

no......vision m is just a tad thicker.........the difference is to hard to measure....the 30 gig is so close in thickness, i regard them as the same

zen is has far less length and less width.............it is smaller than zune.......with its rounded edges, it fits into the pockets noticably better

I am going to have to disagree about how it looks..........imo, the 30 gig is the most attractive harddrive player on the market.......esp the black, whit is nice, and the other colors are horrid.......I will admit the 60 gig is kind of ugly, the 30 gig is much thinner and much nicer looking

vision m is the best hardrive player on the market hands down
aapold
zune trooper

I was corrupt before I had power!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 04:59:46 AM »

A friend of mine got some creative video player that had 30g... seemed pretty decent, but never had any hands on time with it.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Pages: [1] Print 
Zunerama Forum  |  Not Zune-Related  |  Digital Media Player board (Moderator: nymbis)  |  Topic: Creative Mp3/ Video Players Topic « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans