Zunerama logo

news | forums | accessories | help | giveaways | downloads | shop | about us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2007, 05:35:37 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 46
1  Not Zune-Related / Off-Topic / Re: any eagle scouts out there on: October 08, 2007, 02:19:54 PM
One right here.  Built benches for the local church. got it at the age of 16.
2  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: How do you listen to your Zune on: October 08, 2007, 11:04:46 AM
I usually listen to my playlists or specific artists, but I'll Shuffle All every once in a while.  But shuffle annoys me since most of the time it will play a lot of the same songs that it did the last time I shuffled.

3  Forum stuff / Forum Support / Re: Zunerana Shoot BOX on: October 07, 2007, 09:44:17 AM
Don't you mean a shout box?

Good idea, nonetheless.
4  Content for your Zune / Music / Re: Zune Pass Listening Thread #3 for the week of 9-30-07 on: October 06, 2007, 05:26:47 PM
The Living End is a great band.  Still need to get my hands on that new album though!
5  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: zune 2 dvd quality on: October 06, 2007, 05:24:29 PM
YES!

I hate converting and mounting dvds of the movies on my pc to play on my hdtv.  It would be so much easier to just sync em onto a zune and get the same quality.
6  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: How fed up are you with Tech newssites like Gizmodo and Engadget? on: October 04, 2007, 03:24:50 PM
Those sites have a knack for picking out every possible rumor and blowing it out of proportion. Many times their sources are quite questionable in my opinion.
7  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: Anyone Notice the Amount of Traffic on the Site? on: October 03, 2007, 06:20:36 PM
I'm sure we'll smash any and all records by the end of October.  Now that there's actually something to talk about! 
8  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: Xune's review of the new Zunes... 9.5 out of 10. on: October 03, 2007, 02:40:28 PM
Kaiser - Differences in screen resolution does not come into play with the human eye until there is a more significant jump in screen size...not .5 inches.  The difference you are seeing may be coming from differences contrast, brightness, hue, color, etc.  which are probably more fine tuned in Zune 2 than in its predecessor.  Trust me, a .2in leap in size won't make the picture any more or less fuzzy.

On a different note - I must say, I'm not a fan of the gigantic font they used for the menu...seems pretty strange that they would do that. 
9  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: OH BOY, OH BOY! on: October 02, 2007, 02:35:15 PM
I usually don't believe any of these rumors, but coming from a trusted member of the forums, I'll keep you to your word on this one.  I'm not interested in a new Zune at the moment, but the new firmware update is what I'm really looking forward to.
10  Zune Boards / The Zune FAQ / Re: Audio Books and Bookmarking on: October 02, 2007, 11:13:39 AM
You can pause it, shut off they player and come back to it later, but as for bookmarking - there's no feature as of yet.  It was one of the downfalls of releasing the player so early in its development.  Hopefully we'll see audio and video bookmarking in the next firmware update.
11  Zune Boards / Giveaways / Re: Flash Zune giveaway! on: October 02, 2007, 11:09:57 AM
Throwin' my name in the hat as well
12  Content for your Zune / Zune Community Center / Re: What's your Favorite Zune Feature? on: September 26, 2007, 07:09:35 PM
*gets rid of 666 post count*

I would have to say....the GUI.  The swivel interface (or whatever they called it) makes switching between artist/genre/albums/etc. really easy, especially when you have alot of music.
13  Zune Boards / The Zune FAQ / Re: Question about headphones... on: September 26, 2007, 07:02:51 PM
Explode? No.

Catalyze a nuclear reaction that melts your brains from the inside out?  Yes.

Any headphones with a 3.5mm jack will do just fine. 
14  Zune Boards / General Discussions / Re: I think we need a Zunerama awards ceremony... for us! on: September 26, 2007, 06:55:48 PM
Nice idea xune.  Don't forget the best moderator category. Tongue
15  Zune Boards / Zune Help / Re: How do I limit the list of Artists to be only artists, not appearances by, etc. on: September 26, 2007, 06:51:26 PM
What I do is delete the contributing artist tag, then put any ft., appearance by, etc. in paretheses in the song title.  A little tedious work but it does organize things alot better.  You can try tagging with Media Monkey and see if it works better that way too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 46

Login with username, password and session length

Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List Zune-Sites.com - Microsoft Zune web sites Zune MAX Top Zune Fans