Zunerama Forum

Zune Boards => General Discussions => Topic started by: zuneblack on October 10, 2007, 01:41:39 PM

Title: Great Idea for Zune
Post by: zuneblack on October 10, 2007, 01:41:39 PM
Ok so you know how Apple has an Ipod store and computer store? Microsoft should do that with all their stuff including Zune. That would be so cool. It would have all their latest gadgets and the Zune. I mean the Zune is great but it has to sit on a little store shelf why not make it like a store. Just an idea.

Title: Re: Great Idea for Zune
Post by: AK Water on October 10, 2007, 03:38:34 PM
Microsoft doesn't need a store, but I admit it would be cool and I would visit it all the time.  They probably won't do this because there products are sold in nearly every electronics store in the US. 

Zune is sold even in FYE and Radioshack, and even the Dell Kiosks. Along with nearly every where else. 

Post by: tomjennings83 on October 10, 2007, 03:45:51 PM
yeah that would be cool but MS dont care enough about people to do that

Post by: AK Water on October 10, 2007, 04:03:06 PM
Microsoft Not Having a Retail Store = MS Don't care enough about people ?

I fail to see how that makes any sense. 

Post by: zuner anew on October 10, 2007, 05:28:19 PM
Mac loyalists might flood the store though, exploiting flaws and directing the consumers to the Apple Store down the path.

Post by: Trastan on October 10, 2007, 06:45:15 PM
yeah that would be cool but MS dont care enough about people to do that

Huh?

On topic: Frankly, I don't see why we need Apple stores. They're sold in major retail outlets as well, and have firm support through their website. Now that the Mac "Geniuses" can't even service Apple products with the AppleCare plan, they've become even more useless.

I say stick with the more general electronic stores (online and brick and mortar.)

Post by: JIGGY24 on October 11, 2007, 05:34:18 AM
It would be cool if they had there store. But it no point too