Zunerama Forum

Zune Boards => General Discussions => Topic started by: Ricardo Dawkins on October 10, 2007, 09:56:08 AM

Title: Zune Subscribers. October email
Post by: Ricardo Dawkins on October 10, 2007, 09:56:08 AM
Quotes from the Email

In mid-November, your Zune will be automatically updated with new features and software including wireless sync, extended wireless sharing and a new user interface based on suggestions and input from users like you. In addition to updates to your device, Zune is re-stocking and re-designing Zune Marketplace, adding music videos and free podcasts. And “the Zune Social” beta goes live as the online community for sharing your music*. Stay tuned or click here for more.

Personally created by our in-house music staff and lifelong fans, Zune Playlists reach across all genres, focusing on individual artists, specific music styles or subject matter. When the re-designed Zune Marketplace goes live in mid-November, expect even more Playlists, videos and free podcasts.       

Title: Re: Zune Subscribers. October email
Post by: Endless on October 10, 2007, 09:58:24 AM
Like that is something we don't already know...

Post by: Apallohadas on October 10, 2007, 10:38:57 AM
I'm excited.

Very excited.

MS needs to partner with a few radio makers for cars and get some real docking stations.

Post by: JIGGY24 on October 10, 2007, 03:03:52 PM
Are i hope they stick to the same docks becuase the Zune 1 and Zune 2 have different docks. Maybe the zune 3 will stick with the Zune 2 docks.

Post by: Palmer Deville on October 10, 2007, 06:26:05 PM
Are i hope they stick to the same docks becuase the Zune 1 and Zune 2 have different docks. Maybe the zune 3 will stick with the Zune 2 docks.

I'd rather a device maker not limit their future form factors by trying to fit old form factors.

Post by: Endless on October 10, 2007, 08:27:51 PM
Goodness, I am a total buzzkill. I, too, am excited for the new Zunes. A girl at my schools plans to get one so I am going to play wth it when she gets it.

Post by: Trastan on October 11, 2007, 02:28:52 AM

I'd rather a device maker not limit their future form factors by trying to fit old form factors.

And that's why there are swappable dock plates!  ;)